Ek Anek - Childhood Memories
Thanks to this email from my wife (she got it from some place else by forwards) that had the link to the video "Ek Anek" (one, many...) that was telecasted during my childhood days in Doordarshan (DD) during evenings. When I saw the video, it made me remnicise those moments when I was young and I used to sit and watch this. Now, if this video is compared to various sci-fi special effects videos these days, it looks very simple BUT it carries a lot of memories that no science of tomorrow can give us ever. I just put the video on Google Video for all of us to see it. Thanks to whoever made this possible.
The link to the video from where I downloaded
All videos are copyrighted material of the concerned Films Division of India. Please use this video only for your entertainment.
The link to the video from where I downloaded
All videos are copyrighted material of the concerned Films Division of India. Please use this video only for your entertainment.

7 Comments:
Hi...got your blog link via NPA group...This indeed brings a whole bunch of old memories....Very thoughful of u to post this n mail it too....:)
Scribblez to wake up
Hi Scribblez to wakeup,
Thanks for your comments. Yeah this is really nostalgic, so thought everyone should get a treat out of this! Checked out your blog too, good posts. Will keep checking :)
Hey,
Awesome! That's a gem of a video. Lol!!
Thanks man. I've seen reading the posts and the puzzles, but which batch/
which branch (INR/RNR) where you from. I seem to have lost that piece of
trivia along the way.
Anyway the video was a nice trip down memory lane regardless of which batch
or which place in India you were from.
Rds
Rahul
(malpe/ arpe/ prathap / pioneers cap......whatever )
Hi Rahul
I passed out of X in 1993 and out of XII in 1995 and I'm from RNR.
Thanks for checking out the video. Will keep posting and updating
Karthik
nice one.
Thanks for refreshing memories.
Kumar
Wow,
That was a nice journey into the good old days of "Ek
ek ek ka kar ke ho gaye anek" :-)
Good work - keep posting more.
- Razi
Kumar and Razi
Thanks for the comments.
Post a Comment
<< Home